Chemical Technical Assistant / Environmental Protection Technical Assistant / Chemical Laboratory Technician (m/f/d)
HTCycle AG offers the first disposal solution of its kind that converts agricultural waste (biomass) and sewage sludge (mixed waste) into an economical, environmentally friendly process. The holistic overall solution targets two key environmental issues: It addresses the growing problem of waste disposal and regenerates valuable, limited resources such as phosphorus and carbon through the process of hydrothermal carbonization (HTC).
HTCycle's vision is a clean functioning world through innovation. We bring together talented researchers, forward-thinking energy, management, technology experts and engineers to develop environmentally friendly, cost-effective and profitable waste management solutions that result in end products with high economic value.
Your profile: For this position, training as a Chemical Technical Assistant / Environmental Protection Technical Assistant / Chemical Lab Technician (m/f/d) provides a suitable foundation. Any experience you have gained with biomasses, heat and crystallization or precipitation processes is valuable experience. In our laboratory we work in an experimental way, i.e. representative samples are taken during the experiment and analyzed immediately. This includes (multiple) determinations of pH, determination of dry matter, rapid test analysis, water analysis, titration, etc.. Furthermore, analytical thinking, willingness to learn and understanding of measurement technology are among your strengths. You speak German and ideally English. Personally you convince with a high willingness to take responsibility and the ability to work in a team and enthusiastically. You are used to work independently and to tackle tasks. You live good laboratory practice (GLP), work accurately and document your results cleanly.
- Performing laboratory analyses (photometric / COD / environmental analysis).
- Sampling (representative)
- Assistance in the laboratory
- Working with acids and bases
- Support in the documentation / evaluation of the analyses
- successfully completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician, CTA, chemist, biochemist or comparable training
- good computer skills
- good written and spoken English
- very good technical understanding
- independent way of working
We offer you
- an interesting job in a pleasant working atmosphere
- a good initial training
- opportunities for further training and development
- Good working atmosphere, feedback is taken seriously and discussed together
- We-get-it-done mentality
You want to lend a hand? Please submit your complete application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail, to Personal@ipi.ag.
for the attention of Mr. Michael Steinfurth
Libnower Landstrasse 1